« LEXUS HS 250H »
YEARS: 2009 -2012
LEXUS HS 250H
$2374 + Tax
Premium reconditioned Green Bean hybrid battery for a 2009-2012 Lexus HS 250H. Direct fit replacement for all 2009-2012 Lexus HS 250H hybrid batteries. All backed by our Green Bean Warranty with an optional Lifetime Upgrade option.
Installation included in the battery price; see the Free Mobile Installation tab for more information on our service area.
— OUR GREEN BEAN WARRANTY —
Relax, all Green Bean Batteries come with a 3 Year Unlimited Mileage Warranty. And you can also purchase an optional Lifetime Upgrade option!
Installation included in warranty coverage
Coverage anywhere in our service area, great if you travel or move
No hidden charges. Period.
Full warranty details can be found HERE
- Premium High Capacity Modules / Each module individually tested for low internal resistance. Modules are extensively reconditioned through proprietary technology to achieve the same capacity as new OEM cells or modules.
- Tested and Validated Voltage Sensor / Green Bean individually hand tests every voltage sensor to the component level before reassembling it into our premium reconditioned Hybrid Batteries for maximum reliability.
- Nickel Plated Bus Bars / Premium quality nickel plated bus bars. We replace the bare copper bus bars with nickel plated units.
- New Hardware Throughout / New zinc plated nuts and bolts for all electrical and structural fasteners.
- Live Testing / at full vehicle load to ensure quality and functionality of every component.
A peak behind the scenes at the process for our hybrid battery reconditioning.
- Each colored line represents an individual module (or cell) inside the failed hybrid battery.
- Lines of different lengths represent different capacities of the modules.
- Having many different length lines and especially many short lines means the battery was extremely out-of-balance with several bad modules.
What our equipment tells us
The reconditioning process is separated into several steps. These steps all use different equipment to achieve different goals.
- Cycling - Restores capacity and stress-tests the modules to eliminate weak modules or modules that may be nearing end of life.
- Profiling - Precision measurement of the modules is conducted to classify determine the important parameters of the modules.
- Final testing - Testing the final product under high load ensures that the reconditioning process results in a well balanced and matched hybrid battery pack.
What our equipment tells us
- After the reconditioning process every battery pack will consist of only high capacity modules with similar characteristics (Capacity, Resistance, etc).
- The graph shows all modules of similar high capacity which indicates a well balanced battery with matched modules.
What our equipment tells us
Lexus HS 250H Hybrid Battery Replacement
If you are driving a 2009-2012 Lexus HS 250H, chances are that you have lost a little sleep over the replacement cost of your Avalon Hybrid battery pack. Until now there were few options to get your Hybrid battery pack replaced in your HS 250H, either you go to the dealer, or you risk having someone repair it by changing out a single module. Even with the dealer replacement you are probably still dissuaded by the lack of warranty offered with the dealer battery. Fully Remanufactured and Tested – This is important! Most Lexus HS 250H hybrid battery “repairs” involve only replacing one module which means that you will be paying for a battery “repair” again real soon. Read below for much more information on this topic, our batteries undergo a full remanufacturing and conditioning process. Our Green Bean Warranty – All Green Bean Batteries come with a 3 Year Unlimited Mileage Warranty with an optional Lifetime Upgrade option. Mobile Installation – Give us a call and we will have your battery replaced in about 1 hours time once you have determined it needs replaced. We don’t do diagnostics, but we can save you thousands on a high quality Green Bean reconditioned hybrid battery. Why should you choose Green Bean Battery? We use quality upgraded parts during the reconditioning process. Every Lexus HS 250H battery goes through an extensive repair and rebuild process which takes several days. The process begins with load testing the battery and identifying its current overall state of health. The battery is then disassembled and subject to a complete reconditioning process. The battery modules or “cells” are conditioned in a process which reverses aging of the modules and restores their ability to store electrical energy. The modules capacity is determined and the module is placed in an “inventory” of similar capacity modules. The remaining components of the battery are cleaned, reconditioned, and tested to ensure proper operation. The battery connections or “Bus Bars” are replaced with nickel plated bus-bars to prevent corrosion, ensure top performance and long battery life. The entire battery pack is then reassembled and load tested in its entirety in a real world profile that puts the same demands on the pack as real world driving. Every battery pack must meet stringent performance standards before it is installed in a vehicle. If you are considering a Lexus HS 250H battery repair we encourage you to contact us to discuss a Avalon hybrid battery replacement with a completely reconditioned Green Bean battery. There are many shops and individuals that claim they can repair your Lexus HS 250H battery for as low as $500. While the cheap HS 250H battery repair may seem tempting at first a closer look will usually provide a different story. Simple HS 250H battery repairs usually include only replacing one defective module in your battery. While this may clear the warning lights and get you back on the road for cheap it has many high risk pitfalls that you may not be able to avoid. First consider the replacement module – at $500 for the entire repair you can be assured that the Lexus HS 250H battery repair person has no way of actually testing the modules that they are installing. They are simply buying used modules from eBay or some other used parts supplier with the hopes that the module is good. There is a 1:28 chance (or worse) that the module is in fact bad since most used modules come from defective Lexus HS 250H batteries that are just disassembled and sold piece by piece. Here is what we recommend: Call us when you see the red triangle or have a p3000 or P0A80 (replace HS 250H hybrid battery pack) code. We will steer you in the direction that will save you money in the short term and long term. While spending more initially may seem expensive, we promise that you will spend more in the long run if you go for one of those $500 Lexus HS 250H hybrid battery repairs.