✓ PREQUALIFY IN MINUTES
Complete a quick application that won’t affect your credit score
✓ KNOW WHAT YOU’LL OWE
Drive away happy with simple monthly payments and no hidden fees
✓ BE WORRY FREE
With Financing from Affirm and Green Bean’s Lifetime Warranty you’ll have nothing to worry about
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
How do I buy a Green Bean Battery with Affirm Financing?
- First, apply for financing with Affirm and get prequalified by clicking here. Once you are approved, Affirm Financing will provide you with a Virtual Credit Card. Then, call us at (888) 473-7265 to schedule an appointment, or schedule an appointment online by clicking here. You will use your Virtual Credit Card to pay for your Green Bean Battery. Afterward, you can make monthly payments to Affirm over 3, 6, or 12 months.
What is Affirm?
- Affirm is a financing alternative to credit cards and other credit payment products. Affirm offers instant financing for online purchases to be paid in fixed monthly installments over 3, 6, or 12 months.
Why Buy With Affirm?
- Buy and receive your purchase right away, and pay for it over several months. This payment option allows you to split the price of your purchase into fixed payment amounts that fit your monthly budget.
- If Affirm approves your loan, you’ll see your loan terms before you make your purchase. See exactly how much you owe each month, the number of payments you must make, and the total amount of interest you’ll pay over the course of the loan. There are no hidden fees.
- The application process is secure and real-time. Affirm asks you for a few pieces of information. After you provide this information, Affirm notifies you of the loan amount that you’re approved for, the interest rate, and the number of months that you have to pay off your loan — all within seconds.
- You don’t need a credit card to make a purchase. Affirm lends to the merchant directly on your behalf.
You may be eligible for Affirm financing even if you don’t have an extensive credit history. Affirm bases its loan decision not only on your credit score but also on several other data points about you.
- Affirm reminds you by email and SMS before your upcoming payment is due. Enable Autopay to schedule automatic monthly payments on your loan.
What Are the Requirements to Apply?
- Be 18 years or older (19 years or older in Alabama or if you’re a ward of the state in Nebraska).
- Not be a resident of Iowa (IA) or West Virginia (WV).
- Provide a valid U.S. or APO/FPO/DPO home address.
- Provide a valid U.S. mobile or VoIP number and agree to receive SMS text messages. The phone account must be registered in your name.
- Provide your full name, email address, date of birth, and the last 4 digits of your social security number to help us verify your identity.
How Does Affirm Approve Applicants?
- Affirm asks for a few pieces of personal information: Name, email address, mobile phone number, date of birth, and the last four digits of your social security number.
Affirm verifies your identity with this information and makes an instant loan decision.
- Affirm bases its loan decision not only on your credit score but also on several other data points. This means that you may be able to obtain financing from Affirm even if don’t have an extensive credit history.
Does it Impact my Credit Score?
- Although Affirm performs a credit check when you apply for a loan, this won’t impact your credit score. However, if you’re approved and decide to buy with Affirm, your loan and payments may affect your credit score. Paying on time can help you build a positive credit history.