« CHEVY SILVERADO »
YEARS: 2008 -2013
$2624 + Tax
Premium reconditioned Green Bean hybrid battery for a 2008-2013 Chevy Silverado Hybrid. Direct fit replacement for all 2008-2013 Chevy Silverado Hybrid hybrid batteries. All backed by our Green Bean Warranty with an optional Lifetime Upgrade option.
Installation included in the battery price; see the Free Mobile Installation tab for more information on our service area.
— OUR GREEN BEAN WARRANTY —
Relax, all Green Bean Batteries come with a 3 Year Unlimited Mileage Warranty. And you can also purchase an optional Lifetime Upgrade option!
Installation included in warranty coverage
Coverage anywhere in our service area, great if you travel or move
No hidden charges. Period.
Full warranty details can be found HERE
- Premium High Capacity Modules / Each module individually tested for low internal resistance. Modules are extensively reconditioned through proprietary technology to achieve the same capacity as new OEM cells or modules.
- Upgraded ECU / Green Bean upgraded reconditioned ECU with proprietary upgrades to prevent most ECU Failures. *Note: The ECU in the hybrid battery can also be called a Hybrid ECU or Battery Energy Control Module, not to be confused with the Hybrid Powertrain Control Module under the hood that may also be referred to as an ECU.
- Nickel Plated Bus Bars / Premium quality nickel plated bus bars. We replace the bare copper bus bars with nickel plated units.
- New Hardware Throughout / New zinc plated nuts and bolts for all electrical and structural fasteners.
- Live Testing / at full vehicle load to ensure quality and functionality of every component.
A peak behind the scenes at the process for our hybrid battery reconditioning.
- Each colored line represents an individual module (or cell) inside the failed hybrid battery.
- Lines of different lengths represent different capacities of the modules.
- Having many different length lines and especially many short lines means the battery was extremely out-of-balance with several bad modules.
What our equipment tells us
The reconditioning process is separated into several steps. These steps all use different equipment to achieve different goals.
- Cycling - Restores capacity and stress-tests the modules to eliminate weak modules or modules that may be nearing end of life.
- Profiling - Precision measurement of the modules is conducted to classify determine the important parameters of the modules.
- Final testing - Testing the final product under high load ensures that the reconditioning process results in a well balanced and matched hybrid battery pack.
What our equipment tells us
- After the reconditioning process every battery pack will consist of only high capacity modules with similar characteristics (Capacity, Resistance, etc).
- The graph shows all modules of similar high capacity which indicates a well balanced battery with matched modules.